November 3, 2013

[Nail Arts] Purple X Gold Dropping

It supposed to be my Halloween manicure, but it turns out in another way.



Lately, I have been in a purple mood and all of my manicures become purple-based.  Violet is such a beautiful colour for fall/winter and it's my favorite as well.  I regretted that I did not bring a lot of polishes with me and every time I want to create something, the colour selection is problematic.   Of course I can get nail polishes in Taiwan, but the problem is that you don't know if they are safe or not- since Asia brands usually don't have ingredient list.  Will try to hunt down some safe nail polishes in Taipei, otherwise I cannot bear it.



For this manicure, I used Ciate Cabaret, Essie Blanc, Jenna Hipp Awards Season and After Party.  Cabaret is going to retire now, the amount left is not enough for another manicure.  I really like this colour and it's sad to see it gone through.  By the way, Ciate  already released their Christmas set again- this time called Mini Mani Month and it's available on Sephora website here.  The last year it was called Advent Calendar, but it's the same idea.  I think it's a good value set and I heard that the colours are no repeat at all.  Unfortunately I don't think I will get it, since I am a fan of Water-base Peel-ables and away from America now.  For those you can get it, enjoy!



Hope everyone has a wonderful Halloween! Happy treat or trick!

0 comments:

Post a Comment