November 11, 2013

[Nail Arts] Christmas Design with Black Tone

It's still early for Christmas, but the flyers are already filled with sales.


I used AQMORE Satan, Rose, Winter and Alice for the thumb, middle and small fingers.  The ring finger is just Satan and E-Nail Birthday gift My Wish.  I think that I need a new striper for the lines, the old brush seems getting bad.  I like the bow design with few green dots on my index finger.  The green leaves are the failure attempts.  They don't look like leaves at all.



The bottle is E-Nail My Wish.  The texture is very different from other E-Nail polishes, it's quite sticky and heavy.  I think that it can use alone for sure.  I am not very satisfied with this manicure, and it's a lot of room for improvement.  I want to do some fun Christmas designs soon, even if this holiday is not big in Taiwan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment