January 18, 2014

Yellow Cherries

My BF said that he hasn't seen me doing a pure yellow manicure and  requests me to do so.


I used E-Nail Banana Boat for the base and I was out of idea for a second, not sure what I want to do.  In the end, I decided that yellow is outstanding enough, it better goes with something cute and simple.  I was going to create more little cherries, but so lazy to do it lol.  I mix-used color paints and other E-Nail polishes to do the rest.  I don't know why, but it reminds me of Mario Brothers.



This is what looks like when reverse.  Excuse my cuticles, I was slacking those days.  I have to say that I really like yellow bases, but I want a more neutral yellow.  A new excuse for shopping again (?)  I still need to get a red one first, so that's double excuses for shopping lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment