January 2, 2014

[Announcement] New Blog Template for a New Year

I decided to change the blog template for a brand new year.  This template is free and I downloaded from Blogaholic Design.  I like it's simplicity and the wide width.  For the new year, I am going to take some graphic design classes and I hopefully will have a template designed by myself soon.  I am always interested in doing some graphic works!  As for the photography style, I also adjust and try some variations here, I am not sure if this is the improvement or the other way.  I think at least adjusting brightness improved the photo quality.  If you have any suggestion, please let me know what you think about my recent changes.

Don't forget, I got a facebook page now and I may set up twitter too (If I figure out how to do).  My desire for nail polishes do not fade with time as I expected.  Rather, it becomes stronger and stronger.  I would like more people to see my works and give me some feedback.

That's it for now, Happy New Year again!

-Christina

2 comments: