January 1, 2014

Happy New Year Firework Nails

Happy New Year, it's 2014 now!


I wore this mani from 2013 to 2014.  This is specially created for the new year, because I was so wanted to see the fireworks!  I used E-Nail Marble as base and various of colors for the fireworks (so lazy to name them all out here).  Finally, I topped the Beach Playland glitters.  My BF adored this a lot, and he rarely comments on my manicures lol



I wore this out to celebrate the coming of 2014, and a girl told me that E-Nail facebook page just posted something similar.  Well, what'a coincidence.  I guessed that I am not the only one alone think about firework mani for the new year then.  I really like this manicure and would like to share this as my first mani in the new year.  I hope everyone has a lot of fun and a relaxed day in the beginning of the year.

Happy 2014 again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment