June 6, 2013

[Nail Art] Universe on the Tips!

I love, love love this mani! It is so dreamy!


I joined a facebook nail challenge group a few months back, but I actually never follow the schedule at all (shhhh). I like to browse other people's nail works, but don't like to do the same thing over and over again. Universe manicure is a different story, it is definitely easy and stunning! I got a lot of compliments of this manicure in particular! Best of all, it is very easy to make and most of girls should have those basic colours at home already.


I used two coats of Essie Licorice as base, Essie Pansy, Color Club no name shimmer blue and Orly Spark for sponging. Finally, Sally Hansen Snow Globe and Revlon Belle for shimmers and glitters on the top. Sounds complicated, but it actually is very easy to do.

Now, photo time:
My left hand! I like the index finger the most!


It is truly amazing!


Blur picture shows the glitter, which really look like univerise!


This is what look like under the direct sunlight... I LOVE it!



One more photo!

I highly recommend everyone to try it, it is so fun and easy to make!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh lovely, your version is like a summery galaxy version :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see yours soon! BTW: I can never leave a comment on your blog, I don't know why!

      Delete