May 20, 2013

[Just Colour] First Magnetic Experience!

This nail polish reminds me of my grade ten science class! hehe!


I went to Dollarama yesterday to buy some household supplies and I found this treasure in the cosmetic section. I remembered that I saw it on London Drugs last year and it is around 6-7 dollars. Dollarama sells for 2 bucks! A steal! And yes, Sally Hansen nail polish is 3 FREE! It fits my new shopping guideline!  I only bought one to try out, because I usually dislike metallic finishes. I got Silver Elements, but the Dollarama  had other colours available.



It is a little bit tricky to use tho. Sometimes I worked too slow, so the magnet no longer works on the polish. Other times I put the magnet to close to the surface and destroy the pretty look hahaha. I still cannot do it perfectly  but I have never been prefect in any manicures anyway.

I absolutely like it! Going to wear this for 2 days!

2 comments: