May 14, 2013

[Nail Arts] Simple French

Sometimes, all you need is something simple.


After a couple of colour playing manicures, I return to something simple and pure. French manicures are therapeutic to me. When I feel that I run out of manicure ideas, I always return to it.  It is not something fun or unique, but it can stand the test of time. They always remind me of weddings and something life celebrations!


I freehanded this look by using SpaRitual Quietness ( nude) and Peace and Harmony (shimmer white matte).  Both of the colours come from their Meditate 2013 collection.  As usual, I purchased the four minis's set for the best value. I topped the Seche Top coat, so the matte effect is not shown on the nail art. I added the white rhinestone to finish the look. I like this combination of colours. I might try some colour French nails next time..., like bright red or turquoise blue.


I am still not quite sure about SpaRitual's formula. They are manufactured by the same company as OPI, and claimed this line is better for nails. So far, I don't see any dramatic difference between SpaRitual and OPI nail polishes. The only difference is that OPI has more colour selection and are easier to work with.

I am recently into 3 FREE/4 FREE polishes, but I don't see the difference between OPI and SpaRitual as well. I guess maybe I won't purchased more in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment