December 31, 2012

[Nail Arts] Purple Snow Flakes

Christmas past already, but I am just started to be in the mood.  I have been cooking too much recently without time and energy to do nails.  Augh, my school is going to start in few days and I don't feel I am ready for it yet.  Who's vacation is ever long enough tho? Haha

Anyway, I try to do a more unusual colour design for Christmas manicures, because I am so tried of red/green/silver combos.  I am also eager to try the new Essie I just recently received :D !!

Here is what I used:
Essie-Where's My Chauffeur?
Ciate Mini-Ladylike Luxe


 3 coats of Where's My Chauffeur?. I know my cuticle looks very bad, it was caused by intensive cooking and housework. I know that they look bad :(


I would say that this colour itself is not very Christmasy, probably more suit for the summer.


I used Ladylike Luxe doing some random touches!


 I actually prefers that gold sparkles to be little bit sheer, but it is ok.


Here is the final product. I used purple acrylic paint to do some snowflakes.  Originally I was going to use white, but I noticed that I haven't opened the purple tube in the set and would like to see the colour :) Sigh, this is not the best snowflakes tho.


I recently ordered a much better nail art brushes and paints, I hope that they will arrive soon!


If the purple can be lighter, it will stands out more for sure!

Well, I haven't used Essie for a while and I did make some mistakes when applying the nail polish.  I ashamed to say that this simple manicure took me about 2.5 hours to do just because I mess up.  Other than that, I enjoyed it.

What do you think about it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment