September 20, 2013

[Nail Arts] Celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival after Nine Years

Mid-Autumn Festival is a Chinese celebration, and I haven't been able to do it for a long time.
Why? Because I did not get a day off in North America lol



Most of my nail supplies are still on their way to Taiwan, included all my brushes and dotting tools.  I free-handed this nail ars.  Also, it is certainly harder to do home manicures in Taiwan, due to it's humid sub-tropical environment.  The dry time becomes longer than I expected.  



I only bring the Jenna Hipp set and the top/base coats with me on the flight, so I used Tweet Me, I Can Afford It, Hollywood Reporter and Editor's Pick.  Have to say that the names are weird and strange.



Did someone realize how similar the Jenna Hipp and Ciate mini polishes are?  My boyfriend and I studied and discovered that their bottles are identical, even the shape, the angle and the packaging.  My personal feeling is that their formula are also strikingly similar!!  Jenna Hipp is only a friction of what Ciate costed through.




Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to everyone! I did not have a chance to see the moon at all, there is a typhoon/monsoon in Taiwan.  But the best is to share this special day with your family, relatives, and friends just like what I have done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment