April 29, 2013

[Nail Arts] Cherry Blossoms

I apologized that the recent photos are not as great!  My camera was broken down and  sent to the repair service for 2 weeks.  I should get it back by next week, but my manicures cannot wait.


I used Essie-Blanc as base, Essie- Head Mistress and Pixi-Ruby Glitz for blossoms  Revlon-Chocolate Truffle for tree bricks.

I created this nail art 2 days prior to my "final of final exam" of my undergraduate, I wasn't really concentrated that much at all. Details are not as great as I want to be.

Now the cherry blossoms are booming in Vancouver, and they always remind me of the spring season.  Unfortunately, they have very short flower-season.  It is appropriately about 2 weeks only for a year.

Well, it does not look like cherry blossom. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment